"1. Being able to say “I’m sorry” is a skill, and one that not a lot of people possess. Hone that skill. Apologizing shouldn’t be followed by “but here’s why I did it” or “and then you did this”. An apology is you taking responsibility for hurting someone else, not a notch on a scorecard in some bizarro battle of “Who’s Right?”"
- Why is that that when I absolutely do cannot spend money I always find really cute clothes, but then when I allot myself money to invest in some new clothes before having to worry about the dollar to pound conversion rate I can’t find anything?
- I move (for the first time in almost 15 years) in exactly one week.
- I really hope that all the swelling in my face goes does before then.
- I have two more days of work. It’s a bittersweet thought. I’ve worked almost nonstop since I was 16, so it’s going to be a huge adjustment for me these next few months until I’m able to find something.
- I am now accepting any music recommendations from everyone, please & thank you
My face currently looks like it’s been through one of those fat apps that makes you look like you have a mouth full of grapes. I compulsively pick at breakouts (I do it without even realizing most of the time) and it got infected and now I am so annoyed at myself. Of course this happens when I’ll be having my older brothers come over for dinner tonight for what will probably be the last time I see them before I move (and my mom wants pictures). I went to urgent care this morning and the Dr. prescribes a few different antibiotics, but even with that the swelling isn’t likely to go down for a few days still and I have work tomorrow and Monday, and I’m not in much of a position to call out of work given that my next paycheck will be the last one for who knows how long.
Lesson learned. Never touching my face again ever.
Hello, Police? I accidentally stepped on my cats foot and need to be arrested
this is Mike after accidentally stepping on snails and then telling me about it all day about how terrible he feels.